What you do in your house is worth as much as if you did it up in heaven for our Lord God. We should accustom ourselves to think of our position and work as sacred and well-pleasing to God, not on account of the position and work, but on account of the word and faith from which the obedience and the work flow. ~ Martin Luther

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Victuals

I didn't get the pictures of the breakfasts but three mornings required three breakfasts:
day 1 was strawberry muffins and fruit
day 2 was sausage gravy and biscuits with fruit salad
day 3 was homemade waffles and homefries




Tender sweet and spicy Pork chops with potatos, hot greenbean salad, saurkraut (homemade-though not by me...) and homemade strawberry applesauce. And bread. (duh!) Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog is the first one I've seen, written in Lucida Handwriting fonts.

Michelle said...

Reminder: Don't read Rebecca's blog when I am feeling snacky! hehe
;D

Els said...

Hi Rebecca,
looks smashing, do you run a B&B?
I was wondering how you had survived the weekend; it seems you enjoyed it! Lovely pictures!! Can't wait to check it out...

Rebecca said...

Celestino-yes, I changed the font one day, though I am not completely sure how I did it. By fluke, must be. I like it though, makes an otherwise monotonous layout appear unique.

Michelle~it was all healthy....somewhat! ;-)

Els~maybe someday! I did very much enjoy it! It was actually a BREAK because I COULDN'T work on unpacking! I hope you are able to come to see it sometime!

Full of Grace said...

And you were worried about not knowing what to prepare for company because "you don't cook so well" HA, I SCOFF AT YOU :) That feast looks fit for a king and queen, and even princes and princesses! :)