What you do in your house is worth as much as if you did it up in heaven for our Lord God. We should accustom ourselves to think of our position and work as sacred and well-pleasing to God, not on account of the position and work, but on account of the word and faith from which the obedience and the work flow. ~ Martin Luther

Monday, June 19, 2006


Oh yeah~and guess what little Panda has been doing consistently for the past few weeks?!? Yep-I think we have a thumb sucker on our hands. So cute. (as a baby that is!) Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Els said...

Hi,
I did publish a comment a couple of hours ago, but it still isn't here? Slow mailman??
Don't worry about thumbsucking, ours did, and got over it, though Ineke does sleep with her thumb tucked in occasionally. The marvellous thing about a thumb is that it doesn't get lost!!

Rebecca said...

I am not sure why it took so long.

I am not too concerned about it. I WAS with Corynn but, as I have found out, after the first child, less important things are not worth worrying about. MOST children stop thumb-sucking early so why stress?!? I am just happy he can self-sooth!

And your last point is well taken. I completely understand about that as I have a two year old who steals them for her dollies ALL the time. I NEVER can find the few suckers (pacifiers) that I have!

Full of Grace said...

Photos of thumb-sucking babies are so cute, and Andrew is such a pretty rolie-polie baby- he is so Sweet (sorry Wendy, I used your favorite phrase, but he really is so sweet!) :)

Carmichael Family said...

My two oldest were, um, uh, are avid thumbsuckers, but I don't think it hurts anything really, and I'm sure they'll stop when they're ready. It's better than having to keep track of a binkie!