What you do in your house is worth as much as if you did it up in heaven for our Lord God. We should accustom ourselves to think of our position and work as sacred and well-pleasing to God, not on account of the position and work, but on account of the word and faith from which the obedience and the work flow. ~ Martin Luther

Wednesday, June 28, 2006


One of my 'slow drip' projects. When I was pregnant with Corynn I embroidered a girl fairy sitting on a stone, then embroidered a boy watching a snail. I was going to make Corynn a quilt out of it-but now that I have a boy and a girl DONE and I have a boy and a girl CHILD, I am wondering if I should just continue making gender appropriate fairies for all of our future children as well and then quilt them when I stop having kids. But by then, who would WANT it?  Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Leah said...

Rebecca,

Long time, no comments from me! I'm so glad to finally have time to sit down and catch up!

What about making pillows for each child out of the quilt squares?! Then each child could take their handmade pillow with them when they grow up! Just a thought!