What you do in your house is worth as much as if you did it up in heaven for our Lord God. We should accustom ourselves to think of our position and work as sacred and well-pleasing to God, not on account of the position and work, but on account of the word and faith from which the obedience and the work flow. ~ Martin Luther

Friday, September 28, 2007

Calorie Exchange



My back is arched. My eyes are squinty. My neck is sore and my fingers tingle.

All because I spent entirely too long at this techno-box in order to swap calories!

I am SO pleased with all of you who have emailed me or left me notes saying you are ACTUALLY trying to recipes I post that now, I am actually THINKING about and PLANNING what recipes to share!

I am loving the feedback, so keep it up! Head on over to Kitchen Riches, Of the SLEW (and that is NO exaggeration) of recipes I posted, SURELY there must be SOMETHING you want to try out!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: