What you do in your house is worth as much as if you did it up in heaven for our Lord God. We should accustom ourselves to think of our position and work as sacred and well-pleasing to God, not on account of the position and work, but on account of the word and faith from which the obedience and the work flow. ~ Martin Luther

Thursday, September 06, 2007

PM


I have been pretty busy these days, with all sorts of things-canning, crafting, sewing, etc. I realize that because of this, my poor blog has become boring and shallow. Ah well. One must do what one must do. Soon, though, I am sure I will have a bit more time to share something a bit more... worthwhile. In the meantime: here is some more pointless fluff.


Last night, some Mexicanos from work wanted to take Matt out for Chinese, a special treat. The children and I had our own treats at home with dinner and a movie, and then, we stayed up late(r) playing in the bedroom for a bit.

I was just getting Andrew in his PJ's when he decided to climb up the bed and Little Miss tried to help. Love her face.


She is really good at making faces, can you tell?? She made me take a picture of several of her many 'funny faces'. She is DRAMATIC, to a fault.



Speaking of Corynn, yesterday she worked on her birthday present from Nanny and was very pleased with it! You make the ballerina dance with a magnet underneath the box. Nanny-she painted this all by herself and did everything alone. Thought you might like to see it.



Oh yes, and the nightly bed jumping.

I realize that this blog is heavily leaning toward the little girl department these days, I promise to even things out soon!

In fact, I might even get a few 'couple shots' on here one of these days. Remember? Matt's anniversary gift to me was a photoshoot! We STILL haven't done it, but perhaps today is the day!?

Last but certainly not least-

~MY APOLOGIES to my SECRET SISTER~

I am SO sorry that I plum forgot to write a THANK YOU to you for my package last week. I suppose my mind was stretched too far with birthdays, Etsy, etc. that I couldn't share with you how much I enjoyed your gift to me. Though, truly, I did. In fact, I enjoyed most of all the card you sent! I do so LOVE getting letters and your thoughts were so much fun to read!

Each time you write, I mentally set aside certain 'clues' I have picked up on you. I have a few so far but all are still inconclusive. You sure are good at being a secret! :-) I look very much forward to the beg reveal, when the time comes! :-)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Victoria said...

I, for one, LOVE pointless stuff!

Rebecca said...

Thanks Victoria, that makes ME feel better! :-)