What you do in your house is worth as much as if you did it up in heaven for our Lord God. We should accustom ourselves to think of our position and work as sacred and well-pleasing to God, not on account of the position and work, but on account of the word and faith from which the obedience and the work flow. ~ Martin Luther

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

a few, more or less



The ceremony was full of song. The best man played the guitar. The groom serenaded the bride. Truly reflects the couples' love of theatre and music.





This last picture is not a good one. At all. But I post it because it is a good memory. After the wedding ceremony, I was packing up my belongings when Corynn rushed to me and said that a lady wanted to take her picture. She asked if that would be alright and I said what any Mama wanna-be-someday-photographer would say, "Well YEAH!"

The photographers took Corynn up front and took several shots of her. She was the only one they asked to photograph. The vain and proud part of me says "Wahoo! That is pretty cool!" And the vain and proud part of me shares my indiscretions here, for all to see and tisk tisk at.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: