What you do in your house is worth as much as if you did it up in heaven for our Lord God. We should accustom ourselves to think of our position and work as sacred and well-pleasing to God, not on account of the position and work, but on account of the word and faith from which the obedience and the work flow. ~ Martin Luther

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

How's this working fer ya?



After yesterday's bout with the unseeable, I gave up hope that I could post them. A new day has come and with it, the resolve to give it one more go. Mainly because, if I don't, these photos will get lost in my Picasa world-and TRUST me. THAT is a scary sight!



This house is falling apart all around us. I think every single water holding/transporting tube-like structure is now leaking to some degree. People say that it is for THIS reason that it is so handy to rent. But NAY-tis not true. We are STILL in charge of fixing these things.

1) Our landlord is a previous employer and so it would be awkward to ask.
2) Said landlord is already stingy.
3) Matt never wants to ask-and neither do I.

SO, we just put up with it. Fix it when we can. and lately, Pray to get out of here! :-)



Panda's can fix things too. Who knew?!

Psst. Don't mind that almost empty bottle of booze under the counter. I don't know WHO MUST have emptied THAT! :-)
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that Matt has such good help since you have so much need for it. :-) Hey, if you like pineapple juice, I have a wonderful drink for you. Email me if you want the recipe. It is a great relaxer!!

Full of Grace said...

You made me laugh on your last remark! I didn't even notice that bottle till you delicately pointed it out :)

Mom2fur said...

Look at that little monkey doodle, climbing right into the job! So cute!
And that bottle? Really, it's just red wine you used to make some beef burgundy, right? (LOL!)
I do have to say I always feel funny throwing out empty liquor bottles. It could be something we've used for months, even years, but that empty bottle always seems to say you drank it all in one great bender!

Tracy said...

I love these pictures because they show the patience of a DADDY, willing to let a toddler help. This says volumes about your husband. So sweet!