What you do in your house is worth as much as if you did it up in heaven for our Lord God. We should accustom ourselves to think of our position and work as sacred and well-pleasing to God, not on account of the position and work, but on account of the word and faith from which the obedience and the work flow. ~ Martin Luther

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Eye Candy



The kiddies can play all they want, but the big draw for ME is in the greenhouse.



There is nothing I like more than window-shopping in a greenhouse.



Likewise, there is nothing harder for me to do than to leave said establishment emptyhanded. This particular trip I was a VERY good girl and only left with some onion sets and basil. Oh--but I'll be back again and next visit I fear I may be very wicked.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Alyssa Spring Corley said...

Beautiful. I did the same thing the other day at Lowes....said goodbye to all the beautiful flowers and just took my measly tomatoe plant back home...it's still not planted. :)