What you do in your house is worth as much as if you did it up in heaven for our Lord God. We should accustom ourselves to think of our position and work as sacred and well-pleasing to God, not on account of the position and work, but on account of the word and faith from which the obedience and the work flow. ~ Martin Luther

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

ground playing

After we were sufficiently freezing from the water, we went to the playground.

It was, by far, the best playground I've ever been to.

Miss Adele' felt gypped because she was confined to the picnic blanket.



"Mama~can't *I* do something fun too?!?"

Sometimes I think these kids need a bit of showing how to have fun. So I showed them that climbing up the rope teepee wasn't the ONLY thing you could do with it. OR the most fun.

Hanging upside down definitely wins out on the fun factor.

Until you get a blood rush to your head.



That part WASN'T fun.



Actually, come to think of it, I think the children are just plain SMARTER than me.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jessica said...

The first picture...all I can say is that I just about ate my computer screen...that is how sweet she is!