What you do in your house is worth as much as if you did it up in heaven for our Lord God. We should accustom ourselves to think of our position and work as sacred and well-pleasing to God, not on account of the position and work, but on account of the word and faith from which the obedience and the work flow. ~ Martin Luther

Monday, March 24, 2008

Finishing what I start...



Though every little molecule of my being wanted to post all about our Easter weekend, I just can't possibly put my vacation photos because that just goes against everything I stand for.

Well, not really.

But it would be much better to get the vacation photos posted before moving on. This is my trouble in the craft room too and the very reason why I have SO MANY works-in-progress. Because I move on entirely too quickly.

SO, this is my therapy. This is my way of overcoming my weaknesses. And here I am. Putting my foot down for the greater good.

You know. It's okay too. Because we haven't even had the opportunity to dye our eggs yet! This is going to be a post-Easter egg dying. But hey, who cares WHEN you get to dye fingers and shells rainbow colors-so long as it gets done?!?

Following are the rest of my vacation photos, which will probably bore everyone except myself and the Bibby's. Los siento!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter weekend, dwelling on our great and Victorious God!

I'll share all about the wonderfulness and tragedy of it all whenever time permits.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Andie said...

All of your pictures show just how much fun you guys had on your trip...but oh, to come home to that wonderful husband...now that's WONDERFUL! I am once again in awe of your photography gifts. Thank you for sharing them with us.
Blessings-Andie