What you do in your house is worth as much as if you did it up in heaven for our Lord God. We should accustom ourselves to think of our position and work as sacred and well-pleasing to God, not on account of the position and work, but on account of the word and faith from which the obedience and the work flow. ~ Martin Luther

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

We are...



We are Home!

We are safe.

We are Happy.

We are reliving the fun of our vacation in the telling of it.

And: We are tired.

***

I am so excited to share all about our vacation: Lots of good stories to tell and even more photos.

But, since bills are waiting to be paid, clothes are waiting to be put away, more laundry is waiting to be done and so forth-the time for sharing will have to be postponed until the new day.

See you tomorrow!

Posted by Picasa

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like the boy fell asleep on the plane. Glad you all made it safely. Be talking soon via blog or email. :-)

Tracy said...

Looks like your traveling wore Andrew out! Glad that you're home safely, AND that you all had a good time!

Heather @ Marine Corps Nomads said...

Welcome home. I'm glad you had a great time. Can't wait to see the loads of pictures. ;)

Jean Marie Bibby said...

Miss you already!

What's that I hear?.... Mounds of laundry, kids, dirty dishes and more....all calling my name!

Can't wait to post stuff from your visit on my blog and am anxious to see pictures on your blog too!

LOVE YOU!

Rebecca said...

Jean~ I am disgusted. TRULY disgusted.

I went through all my photos...all 400 of them! (yeah-I know. Don't say it...) and I did not find ONE picture of you and I together!

I can't believe it. I am SO angry with myself! WHY didn't I get Mrs. B to take our pictures?!?!?! Ugh.

STILL grumbling...and will be for a LONG time, too. Thank goodness for Chuckie Cheese, that's all I can say! ;-)

Quinne said...

Hi Rebecca :) Welcome home! Looking forward to hearing/seeing all about it. Love, Q

Anonymous said...

AND why didn't Mrs. B. think to take a picture. Sorry about that. I guess you will just have to get together once again!! :-)

smilnsigh said...

Glad you are home safe, and all is well.

Mari-Nanci

Kelli said...

Welcome home, Rebecca!!! I was so excited to see your blog highlighted in my bloglines!
Hugs,
Kelli

Andie said...

I'm glad you had such a wonderful time...can't wait to hear about it.
Blessings-Andie

Bonnie said...

Looking forward to seeing the pics and hearing the details!
Glad it all went well, and your home safe and sound, more than one prayer was sent up from the Pond for safety, health, etc.
Tootles!

Mom2fur said...

Welcome Home!