What you do in your house is worth as much as if you did it up in heaven for our Lord God. We should accustom ourselves to think of our position and work as sacred and well-pleasing to God, not on account of the position and work, but on account of the word and faith from which the obedience and the work flow. ~ Martin Luther

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

I got film developed yesterday so...BRACE yourselves!


I took this picture this last weekend at G&L's. It is from their driveway. I loved it. Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Full of Grace said...

I love this photo too- This is the "stuff" I plan on taking more photos of this upcoming year. Sure, I'll still be snapaholic when it comes to Samuel, Samantha, and Wayne, but I'm planning on expanding and start doing more artistic, natural photos. This reminds me of the quiet peacefulness of the season. When I lived in the country (Vestal Center) I would wake up and all sounds would be silenced by the snow, almost like a cotton ball stuffed in your ears :)

Rebecca said...

You should! Whenever I drive around-I am always looking for things to take pictures of. Because I keep my eyes open, I have found sunflower fields and beautiful expanses of bright yellow dandilions,waterfalls, and all sorts of cool stuff. Just opening your eyes to tiny or beautiful surprises, makes you feel much closer to the Creator. You know? A photographic goal of MINE this year is to work on odd lighting situations-like fireworks or Christmas lights, sunsets and rises, fog, rain, etc. We'll see how it goes though! ;-)

Abigail said...

This is beautiful. They live in such a gorgeous area. And please share your experiments with us! As always, I remain rabid for Renaissance pictures! :)