What you do in your house is worth as much as if you did it up in heaven for our Lord God. We should accustom ourselves to think of our position and work as sacred and well-pleasing to God, not on account of the position and work, but on account of the word and faith from which the obedience and the work flow. ~ Martin Luther

Tuesday, December 20, 2005


We got this photo made into wallets for the Christmas cards...as you can see, Matt SHOCKED me by shaving his beard for Christmas. I was SO shocked I CRIED and I didn't even LOVE it to begin with! Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Full of Grace said...

This one turned out perfectly, and you do look beautiful Rebecca. (Matt looks handsome, and Corynn cute as a button too!)

Rebecca said...

I was pleased with this one too....ALTHOUGH-it is too bad that we didn't move to the right more so the WHOLE background was the stonework. I need more practice looking at things through a CRITICAL eye.

Abigail said...

Both family photos are so nice! And might I add that in the upper one, it would take a microscope in hand to know you're pregnant. I just don't understand(as I sit, cookie in hand...)