What you do in your house is worth as much as if you did it up in heaven for our Lord God. We should accustom ourselves to think of our position and work as sacred and well-pleasing to God, not on account of the position and work, but on account of the word and faith from which the obedience and the work flow. ~ Martin Luther

Friday, August 18, 2006


The dessert, a Lemony Angel Cake, that Corynn announced as her wedding cake. Yes-she has marriage on the brain. Who is her groom? The honorable Dr. Herbst, of course! (He was my ob/gyn with Andrew!) Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are actually making me hungry in spite of my nausea! That looks so so good. Please share some of your recipes! And BTW, Nathan will be devestated to think he's not Corynn's future groom! :)
Jen

Abigail said...

I've never made angel food cake before (the number of egg whites intimidates me). This looks soooo scrumptious.

Michelle said...

Pretty cake, and I had to laugh over the Dr. Herbst comment!! LOL I have seen him in the hallways of Guthrie while going to my appts. :)