What you do in your house is worth as much as if you did it up in heaven for our Lord God. We should accustom ourselves to think of our position and work as sacred and well-pleasing to God, not on account of the position and work, but on account of the word and faith from which the obedience and the work flow. ~ Martin Luther

Friday, August 18, 2006


OBVIOUSLY the guests were not from New York; there are spiedie's still left in the bowl. (Which as it turns out were eaten up before the flash even finished firing...) Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you make them the same thing you made us? I want some more of that chicken salad you made us. I have thought about it over and over since we were there craving it. LOL! I used to love this chicken salad from a restaurant we used to have here called The Gingerbread Man but they moved out of our town. The chicken salad you made def. rivaled the ones I used to get there. Have a great weekend! ~Jen

Rebecca said...

Yep-the same thing as you. Can you tell I have been craving it? I will post a bunch of recipes for you very soon...I PROMISE!

Abigail said...

Gee, it's a shame I'm not a college girl in your church. Here I sit, eating leftover birthday cake and chips for breakfast, oohing and ahhing over much tastier (and healthier) food.

Michelle said...

New York...or northern PA. Spiedies are yummy!! :D Looks like you had a lovely time.