What you do in your house is worth as much as if you did it up in heaven for our Lord God. We should accustom ourselves to think of our position and work as sacred and well-pleasing to God, not on account of the position and work, but on account of the word and faith from which the obedience and the work flow. ~ Martin Luther

Friday, August 18, 2006


Here is the NEW location for her school 'room'. I just brought out for the first time some paper dolls (that just happen to be wedding ones) and she is thoroughly enjoying them... Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Abigail said...

It looks great! I love the roomy basement, and it's perfect for those "extra" spaces (i.e. anything other than kitchen, bedroom, bathroom living room).

alane said...

Hello,
I just came across your blog and have really enjoyed looking through all your pictures and reading some of your previous entries. Your children are just adorable! I love your school room...you're homeschooling I assume? I was homeschooled from K-highschool (all my school years) and it was one of the most amazing gifts my parents could have given me. God bless, and have a wonderful week!
Alane

Rebecca said...

Thank you Alane, for stopping by! Yes, we are homeschooling. Of course, because my children are so young, we are not doing so 'officially' yet. I hope that you stop by again!

Abby~ this basement is huge and serves as our guestroom, tv room, office, school room, sitting room, and storage area! I really REALLY like it.