What you do in your house is worth as much as if you did it up in heaven for our Lord God. We should accustom ourselves to think of our position and work as sacred and well-pleasing to God, not on account of the position and work, but on account of the word and faith from which the obedience and the work flow. ~ Martin Luther

Thursday, January 18, 2007

She DID get me here!

Posted by Picasa
Look closely and you will see the tip of her tongue on the OTHER side of my wrist. Stinkpot. I could have sworn she was a dog!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha! Stinkpot! There it is again!
Ilove it! Also...we say "tarred" too..that same way. Like for instance "my tarred's draggin'.."
I'm sure I don't have to tell you we are from the south... =)
Love the sucker pic...that peacock is fantastic. Does she make her own molds?
Victoria

Rebecca said...

I don't know if she makes them or not. I have never seen 3D molds though so, who knows!

Honestly, 'stinkpot' is said several times a day around here! Especially with the silly children I have around here. :-)