What you do in your house is worth as much as if you did it up in heaven for our Lord God. We should accustom ourselves to think of our position and work as sacred and well-pleasing to God, not on account of the position and work, but on account of the word and faith from which the obedience and the work flow. ~ Martin Luther

Thursday, February 14, 2008



I made the children heart puzzle sandwiches, in honor of the day. The Panda's was a pretty easy puzzle (just two pieces), I am afraid Little Miss got one more difficult. ;-) They also loved the hearts~that is a super special surprise for them!



I spent some time last night (and this morning) creating little lovey notes from scripture. LOTS of inspiration from Song of Solomon, naturally, so most of them are from there. I put one in the Matt's sandwich bag, one in his container of birthday cake, one on his steering wheel (all to enjoy at work) and I have splattered them throughout the house too. Nothing is sacred-not even Mr. Coffee! ;-)



Not to mention~the mirror. Can't WAIT to see his reaction to this! Matt is sort of...um...Obsessive compulsive about fingerprints and 'stuff' on windows, mirrors, etc...so he is either going to LOVE this or HATE it. Can't WAIT to see how it plays out... hehehe

Now...for him just to come home to me!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Heather @ Marine Corps Nomads said...

I love the idea of using scripture passages. I'll have to tuck that one away for next year when my beloved is home. Happy Valentine's Day!!

Terri said...

That is very sweet. I love it when my husband writes me poems and letters. Happy Valentine's Day!

Terri

Abigail said...

He made you scrub it off immediately, didn't he?! 'Fess up!