What you do in your house is worth as much as if you did it up in heaven for our Lord God. We should accustom ourselves to think of our position and work as sacred and well-pleasing to God, not on account of the position and work, but on account of the word and faith from which the obedience and the work flow. ~ Martin Luther

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Baby Ethan


Yesterday I hosted a Ladies luncheon at my home, to celebrate the birth of a dear friends' eleventh baby. He doesn't LOOK like an '11th' baby does he? He is just as sweet, precious, and adored as he would be if he were #1 or #2. The only exception is that he has 10 brothers and sisters to dote on him too! Nope. I wouldn't send him back.

It was great fun and I do have pictures to share of the occasion, but I just can't do them all today. So--I post a few of the baby as an introduction.

I was able to snatch these few photos in the three minutes I had to spare by throwing a faux fur blanket over a chair. He is a cutie.

No comments: