What you do in your house is worth as much as if you did it up in heaven for our Lord God. We should accustom ourselves to think of our position and work as sacred and well-pleasing to God, not on account of the position and work, but on account of the word and faith from which the obedience and the work flow. ~ Martin Luther

Friday, July 10, 2009

and more



Peas. I hope I didn't get them in too late....



The "Kinder Garden" is the tire I filled and let the kids go on. They worked in their space while I worked in mine. They would take whatever I was planting and plop it in their dirt without noting spacing or needs or anything. They even sectioned it off with string if you look closely (completely disregarding the strings while planting, mind you)

They were seriously impressed with all the plants growing.

They even marked their territory....



Pretty, pretty beets....

Posted by Picasa

No comments: