What you do in your house is worth as much as if you did it up in heaven for our Lord God. We should accustom ourselves to think of our position and work as sacred and well-pleasing to God, not on account of the position and work, but on account of the word and faith from which the obedience and the work flow. ~ Martin Luther

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

I'm not jealous



Christiana is the world's biggest cuddler. I mean, the girl tops the cuteness factor.

She'll pop her thumb in her mouth, lay her head down and just relax-randomly throughout the day. Not just when she is tired or ready to fall asleep but RANDOMLY people! WHO DOES THAT?!?!

Of course, that pleasure is mostly reserved for her mother.



It's a beautiful picture. One that I don't see myself in very often.

So NO, if you are asking.

The fact that.....

~my sister gets a sweet limp body melting into hers every single day.

~ snuggletime is daily

~affection is RETURNED

~ she gets to soak up baby breathing

~she gets to have 120,000 more sweet memories to recollect once baby years are over

...doesn't get me even an ounce of jealous.

Ever.

NEVER ever.


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE CUDDLES TOO!!! My Sam is that way...and my new little one is that way, I think! :-)

Full of Grace said...

I am spoiled...I am so thankful that my littlest is such a cuddlebug! :)

Do you think you could print a few out for me? I would love to have copies!