What you do in your house is worth as much as if you did it up in heaven for our Lord God. We should accustom ourselves to think of our position and work as sacred and well-pleasing to God, not on account of the position and work, but on account of the word and faith from which the obedience and the work flow. ~ Martin Luther

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Sans Falls

Lots of fun days to enjoy these balmy summer months.

After church one Sunday, we went to a local State Park and Waterfalls.


These are the photos from that day, minus the waterfalls, which I didn't get a single picture of. Oddly enough



I guess baby peach fuzz backlit by sunshine was more impressive to me that day????

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

I feel my head spinning just looking at these pictures. I have a TERRIBLE fear of heights. Times about 1000 when children are around.

Looks like you all had lots of fun though!

Rebecca said...

Bonnie~ I actually had what might have been considered a panic attack that nearly made us leave because there were no railings and Andrew just runs around like nothing. I actually started to cry! and my breath felt like it was taken away . After that, I insisted, if we were to stay, that the kids had to hold Matt's hands the WHOLE time.

I guess it didn't help that a friend from our senior class was killed at the very spot where we were, after jumping into the water from too high a distance and hitting something underneath. Yeah. I was scared.

Jerelene said...

That does look scary...scary but prtty..they need railings!
I love the family picture and the one with Matt holding Adele is adorable! Her little head is glowing like a halo :)
Love, Jerelene