What you do in your house is worth as much as if you did it up in heaven for our Lord God. We should accustom ourselves to think of our position and work as sacred and well-pleasing to God, not on account of the position and work, but on account of the word and faith from which the obedience and the work flow. ~ Martin Luther

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Whoopsie.

I just noticed that I didn't post any winners of the Foto Friday contributions on Fridays post! So sorry!

I could have just let it go-but then I wouldn't have been able to share these bits of GORGEOUSNESS. And that would have been just downright tragic.

Just take a gander:


Winner #1: All things Under the Son


Winner #2: Memories by Miranda


Both could very easily pass as Postcards, wouldn't you say? Thanks for sharing your bits of beauty with me each Friday. I enjoy it so much!

3 comments:

Miranda Hupp said...

Thanks for picking me! I love this picture. I am very happy with how it turned out. :o)

Jennifer said...

Thanks for picking my picture :). I never grow tired of the mountains. It seems as though every day I look up at them with awe.....

Anonymous said...

Random question: Why don't you blog about your chickens. Caring, feeding and so on. would like some tips.