What you do in your house is worth as much as if you did it up in heaven for our Lord God. We should accustom ourselves to think of our position and work as sacred and well-pleasing to God, not on account of the position and work, but on account of the word and faith from which the obedience and the work flow. ~ Martin Luther

Sunday, March 19, 2006


Matt just informed me this is a stinky shot. Well. This is the 'front yard' or part of it. Pretty large. I ran out of time to walk around the place but there is also a 'side yard' that it pretty large from what I gather. The road is beyond the right side of the photo. Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Abigail said...

Wahoo! Garden, ho!

Rebecca said...

Say-any advice on soil that is full of iron? Mr. Q says the soil stinks. I worry about this, knowing that since I am so new at all this, I have a gh time growing things PERIOD yet alone with additional challenges. Any tidbits would help me out TREMENDOUSLY!