What you do in your house is worth as much as if you did it up in heaven for our Lord God. We should accustom ourselves to think of our position and work as sacred and well-pleasing to God, not on account of the position and work, but on account of the word and faith from which the obedience and the work flow. ~ Martin Luther

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Easter Shoot


For Christmas, the children were each gifted their own matching bunniken. Twins, really, but one is a girl and one is a boy. I thought they just cried out to be included in an Easter photo shoot.

No. Easter is NOT all about bunnies, eggs and baskets. No sir. In fact, the real reason for Easter has not one thing to do with ANY of those things...but I must say, I do very much enjoy bunnies and eggs as a tradition as well.

Following are a few shots from two days ago. This time, I used the kitchen as my 'studio' since I took these in the morning and the kitchen gets the morning light. If you look closely, you will notice that the Panda wears two different outfits. That is because he is a stinker (literally) and two outfits were required. 'nuff said.

Now that I think about it. This picture is looking awful suspect...
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Candy said...

BEAUTIFUL picture!!!

Carmichael Family said...

I LOVE your Easter pictures, especially that kissing one... ;)

Abigail said...

sweeties.