What you do in your house is worth as much as if you did it up in heaven for our Lord God. We should accustom ourselves to think of our position and work as sacred and well-pleasing to God, not on account of the position and work, but on account of the word and faith from which the obedience and the work flow. ~ Martin Luther

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

BiG Top TuEsDaY


Here we are, first round of Big ToP TuEsDaY!!!



This week was spent mostly compiling ideas, making lists (I *LOVE* making lists) and planning things out on paper and here.

Just a sneak peek at all the inspiration floating around the web:



I finished making the front of the invites today. Corynn, of course, jumped at the chance to help.
I am pretty confident she is going to be right there with me every step of the way in this little project of mine.


Goals for this coming week:

~ start collecting clear, empty soda bottles

~ start collecting tin cans

~ print insides of invites, send 'em off

~ work on the prizes

~ figure out costumes for everyone and begin working on them

4 comments:

Catie said...

That is such a GREAT idea for a card! :) Love it!

I think my 2 year old (going to be 3) wants a Princess Party - so I might steal your Pinterest idea and devote a pin board just to that!

Full of Grace said...

Great invitations Rebecca :) I will be calling you (hopefully today) to chat for a bit, and to talk to you about the fourth and more!

I can't wait, I love a good party as well! :)

Unknown said...

Those cards. ADORABLE! :) I'm just going to LOVE following you along on this! You are my crafting hero, ya know! :) I live vicariously through you! ;)

Abigail said...

These are marvelous! I'd use them for just about any writing occasion.