What you do in your house is worth as much as if you did it up in heaven for our Lord God. We should accustom ourselves to think of our position and work as sacred and well-pleasing to God, not on account of the position and work, but on account of the word and faith from which the obedience and the work flow. ~ Martin Luther

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Potty Break

In which I post poorly lit pictures of a potty-sitting girl, proving that privacy isn't all that it is cracked up to be.

What can I say? It is the only time I can get her sitting still.
















She's a beauty, even in orange.

5 comments:

Bonnie said...

She is adorable, and needs to have a chat with a certain person of the same age that lives in my house and screams like a banshee at the mere mention of the word potty.

Regina said...

I absolutely love viewing your pictures Rebecca! I can see the love you have for your subject through your eyes. What a precious blessing that you've been able to capture the heart of a woman, mother, wife and child of God.

God Bless you!
Regina

Unknown said...

Aww!! Those eyelashes! :) What kinda lens are you using here?

Our Peculiar Lives said...

Aww, look at those lashes!

Rebecca said...

Amy~ Matt bought me a macro lens for my birthday. Not the expensive one, but the cheap one. I had hoped for the expensive one because you can get macro shots from far away (I wanted it for insects, birds, etc.) but this one you have to be like an inch or two away from the subject to get the shot. Well, I thought I would return/exchange it so I never used it until a year passed and it was too late to return it. So now I have been using it every now and again now that I can. :-)