What you do in your house is worth as much as if you did it up in heaven for our Lord God. We should accustom ourselves to think of our position and work as sacred and well-pleasing to God, not on account of the position and work, but on account of the word and faith from which the obedience and the work flow. ~ Martin Luther

Friday, June 10, 2011

Foto Friday Favorites


Due to unforeseen circumstances this week, I haven't been able to give as much attention to this weeks' challenge as I had hoped.

This is sad because I really like taking weird, bizzarre and unexpected self-portraits and was looking forward to coming up with something new, knowing of course, I would likely never top this one (I love that one so much I put it in my sidebar!)

Oh well.

I did get this one in the beginning of the week, so this one will have to do.

See me?



I hope LOTS of people participated in this weeks' challenge, I wanna SEE you, friends!






Now for my favorites from last week.

Winner #1: Jennifer of All things under the Son


Jennifer really blew me out of the water last week with her contributions! All three were so amazing I had a very hard time choosing which I preferred. Ultimately, I chose this one because the water droplets were so amazing and the depth of field was so blurred but if you didn't see them, you ought to go check out all three.


Winner #2: Amy from the View from Hidden Valley


The windblown hair is just plain perfect. What a sweetheart!

Thanks to all who contributed! It was hard to pick only two winners, you all do a very nice job!

Next weeks challenge, if you dare, is: Your Favorite Shoes

If you don't dare, of course, just get behind the camera and share your favorite photo that comes from it!

2 comments:

Catie said...

I love that picture of you! (the one in your sidebar) Love it. :) You are very creative - among other *good* things! :)

Unknown said...

That is a GREAT picture of your hubby! I love it!! And you in those glasses of course! :) To be in the same arena as those iris shots...whoa! ;) You should've just put ALL THE IRIS SHOTS! :P Thanks for the shout out!