What you do in your house is worth as much as if you did it up in heaven for our Lord God. We should accustom ourselves to think of our position and work as sacred and well-pleasing to God, not on account of the position and work, but on account of the word and faith from which the obedience and the work flow. ~ Martin Luther

Friday, June 24, 2011

FF




Forgive me for this hurried post without any last weeks' favorites, but I am off to meet some fellow bloggers for the day and already running late!

I didn't participate in last weeks' HANDS challenge, so here is my favorite for the week:


Don't forget to link up to your favorite photo of the week, whether or not you participated in the challenge!





Next week's challenge is CLOUDS. Hope to see you then!

5 comments:

Terri said...

Love that photo! I think babies who return smiles would win any photo contest. ;-)

Bonnie said...

Have fun!!!!

Stacy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Barb said...

This is a precious picture. It is so much fun being a grandma. I can hardly wait to see my grandkids again in person.

momawake said...

Hey! It was so wonderful to meet you and your family! Would you mind sending me a copy of the pic of all of us? I think you can get my email through my blog when you click on "View My Complete Profile".