What you do in your house is worth as much as if you did it up in heaven for our Lord God. We should accustom ourselves to think of our position and work as sacred and well-pleasing to God, not on account of the position and work, but on account of the word and faith from which the obedience and the work flow. ~ Martin Luther

Saturday, June 11, 2011

A Day like today



A day like today calls for beauty seeking.


Once, He sculpted with words and it was good.
From the dirty, unlovely dust was His masterpiece made.

Oh, to have seen the Artist at work.



From the smelly, lowly stable man was saved.
I wish I could have been witness to these things.


But perhaps....



Is it possible?



I want to witness what beauty can be made from the dust.


I want to see evidence of his life-giving breathe.


His breathe stirs up life and Life is what I need today.


9 comments:

Unknown said...

Um...gorgeous.

Unknown said...

In awe of the beauty of His creation that you captured- the curly little flower parts we miss in our haste.

Victorianlady8 said...

Our Creator!!!!!!!! Awesome

Anonymous said...

our awesome God leaves me speechless!!! oh how i could share the beauty of my garden with you... poppys and beardtongue (sp errors:)are in bloom!

blessings to you!
-Bobbi

oh and can you come to cleveland to teach me how to crochet!!!

Nanci said...

Praying for you.

Rebecca said...

I look forward every day to check in to your posts. Don't know you, but love you. You inspire me, comfort me and make me smile. I think of you and your family often.

Anonymous said...

lovely.

hope all is well with your family's new adventure.

Abigail said...

He is the Father of life! May the beautiful evidence you captured be a balm.

Riahli said...

Beautiful.