What you do in your house is worth as much as if you did it up in heaven for our Lord God. We should accustom ourselves to think of our position and work as sacred and well-pleasing to God, not on account of the position and work, but on account of the word and faith from which the obedience and the work flow. ~ Martin Luther

Monday, June 20, 2011

A New Newman










I have some news..........








really great news....................






about a new Newman........................................




but he isn't on his way~ he is already HERE.






Meet little David.

Our newest nephew~ and the only one on the Newman side so far!




He is so sweet, I wish I could swipe him and keep him for my own.





I guess the parents wouldn't like that too much though. And family rifts are never fun.


No, that isn't Matt. It is his twin, John.

Funny story: John works at the hospital where they had little David and all his coworkers were wishing MY Mattie congratulations on his new little guy as we were leaving the hospital, thinking that he was John. The fact that we had four little ones in tow and he was walking out with a tall blonde seemed to shock a few though.

I wish I could take credit for that bundle of sweetness.

He is seriously the most beautiful baby I have ever seen, and I have seen an AWFUL lot.

15 comments:

Discovery School at First Baptist Heath said...

Beautiful photos!!!!

Bonnie said...

He has the Newman cuteness!

Sweet baby! (I'm getting itchy.)

Rebecca said...

you and me both!

Nanci said...

No mistaking him for anything but a Newman. Definitely a family resemblance. Hooray for a new cousin!

Unknown said...

haha! You itchy two you! :) ;) Here is some calamine! :P
I love the bit about the staff wondering why "John" was leaving the hospital with a tall blonde and four kids! :P HEEHEE! Thanks for the laugh!

Unknown said...

Oh, and he is positively ADORABLE!! :) Great snapping, Rebecca! :)

Miranda Hupp said...

So cute!

I've had the itch for a LONG time so this just made it worse!

Im curious, does your extended family get tired of you taking pictures? My own family is used to it and actaully enjoys it. My extended family is a bit different. Funny though they seem to always steal the pictures I take. Maybe they are just camera shy! ;)

Hollace said...

From the first picture, I thought, wow, that looks like Judah. Now I understand why: their daddies are twins!

Regina said...

Awe! So sweet!

Marlene Bibby said...

Congratulations Auntie! It is a fun title, and I am sure you will enjoy it. I bet you think Judah is huge now.

Tracy said...

He looks JUST like your babies! Those are strong genes, no?

MameyJane said...

The resemblance between he & your babies is incredible! Congrats on being an Auntie. Bet you'll be the favorite :).

Rosemary said...

So much sweetness in one little bundle!

Full of Grace said...

HA, Rebecca...Did you see all those comments about seeing striking family resemblance, and then remember back to the conversation we had days ago ;) HMMMM ;)

Abigail said...

I didn't even know they were expecting. How wonderful!

And those lips are darn near impossible. So, so sweet.