What you do in your house is worth as much as if you did it up in heaven for our Lord God. We should accustom ourselves to think of our position and work as sacred and well-pleasing to God, not on account of the position and work, but on account of the word and faith from which the obedience and the work flow. ~ Martin Luther

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

SOMEBODY PLEASE REMIND THIS GIRL


.... that walking to the creek barefoot, on a trail loaded with stinging nettle, is never a pleasant experience.



(And because I know I have the most observant blog readers in the world: yes, that is a diaper though Miss AddieMae is now potty-trained. Her little barefoot adventure happened two months ago.)

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

Poor little lamb! She looks perfectly forlorn and miserable! I think plantain salve is good for that. You should make some. Or I should make some and send it to you. Or one of us should move and we should make it together.

And has that stone wall always been there? Have you filled it with flowers, 'cuz it looks like it would be a dandy flower bed. Or herb garden, with some thyme creeping over the rocks.

I got your post card, and yes, I know what it is, but forget what the contraption is called. Like a ViewMaster type thing.

Love!

MameyJane said...

Oh my word that child needs a hug! Oddly enough, her sweet little pout really brings out her beauty.