What you do in your house is worth as much as if you did it up in heaven for our Lord God. We should accustom ourselves to think of our position and work as sacred and well-pleasing to God, not on account of the position and work, but on account of the word and faith from which the obedience and the work flow. ~ Martin Luther

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

A New Grand


You know one thing I really love about my Mom?

She can unequivocally gladden the hearts of babies unlike anyone else I know. And that is one of her main missions in life.

I like to think she taught me that making babies happy, comfortable, and loved is one of the most important delightful, worthwhile things to do in life.


I love that she can make faces and sing songs, without a care of what other people think except for that baby she is trying to coerce into a smile.

And, boy, is she good at getting those smiles.

Case in point:







Thanks, Mom, for making smiles your whole life long.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

One of the most beautiful things in life are smiley, plump babies with rosy cheeks. Yours is one of the cuddliest and cutest ones around.

Catie said...

How sweet! That last picture is so precious!!

Leah said...

Great pictures. I love the way my mom does that with my babies too.

Abigail said...

These are wonderful!

Your mom certainly does have a way with babies. The Baby Whisperer.