What you do in your house is worth as much as if you did it up in heaven for our Lord God. We should accustom ourselves to think of our position and work as sacred and well-pleasing to God, not on account of the position and work, but on account of the word and faith from which the obedience and the work flow. ~ Martin Luther

Friday, November 24, 2006

And since I am already on...


You might remember these two...

(By the way, I will respond on Monday to the many questions recently asked. I have spent so much time on the computer as it is...)
 Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you are referring to the questions that I asked, your mom filled me in. I talked with her all the way to the Indpls airport to pick up Mr. B. He was in Korea and China for 3 1/2 weeks! I am so thrilled to have him home once again. And I hope he doesn't have to go away for that long ever again!

Wendy said...

This is such a sweet photo of your babies!

Abigail said...

If I were T'rinn and stuck on a deserted island rug, I'd choose to have that Panda as my fellow, too.