What you do in your house is worth as much as if you did it up in heaven for our Lord God. We should accustom ourselves to think of our position and work as sacred and well-pleasing to God, not on account of the position and work, but on account of the word and faith from which the obedience and the work flow. ~ Martin Luther

Thursday, November 16, 2006

This is my favorite


Out of the eight or so that I made. The process was a bit more trying than I had anticipated, but well worth the effort. If I didn't have to transport these to a craft show, I would have flipped the leave over so that it curved outwards instead of pressing against the candle. That looked really neat. Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are beautiful Rebecca. It would be a great idea for Christmas!!! Will you deliver one to me?

smilnsigh said...

Ohhhh, sooooo pretty!!!

Abigail said...

I love this, too. It's beautiful.