What you do in your house is worth as much as if you did it up in heaven for our Lord God. We should accustom ourselves to think of our position and work as sacred and well-pleasing to God, not on account of the position and work, but on account of the word and faith from which the obedience and the work flow. ~ Martin Luther

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Confession

My husband Matt has added quite an interesting post to his blog. If you are interested, you can check it out here.

I'll wait for you here................................................


.........................................................

.......................................

......................................

.......................................

.....................................

.......................................

......................................

..........................................

................................

......................................

...................................

............................................

....................................

7 comments:

smilnsigh said...

And I went. And was so please. And said so.

But of course, didn't say who I was or how I got there. -giggggles-

I'll leave that, for you to tell him. {Just a 'Nana' you met in "Pretty Blog Land," is one way you can put it} :-))

Happy Thanksgiving!

smilnsigh said...

Ooops! That should have been --- I was so pleased. Not --- I was so please. ,-)

Els said...

Well, well...congratulations! I pray that it will work out well, and that you will see more of Matt! I know he made a LOT of hours!! Does this mean moving house??

Full of Grace said...

Congratulations Again and I hope everything goes well on your end of packing and unpacking a home with two little ones in tow :) But I know you'll do fine because you are "INVINCIBLE WOMAN" who can do anything :)

Wendy said...

I am very happy for you to "get your husband back"...keep that in the front of your mind with every box you pack! You will do a great job!!!

Leah said...

Hmmmm, that's weird. I was the first one to comment on this post and my comment is gone!

Anyway, I just said that our family will be praying for your family as you prepare to move. I hope and pray that you are able to find a home quickly.

Leah said...

Oops! *blush* Just realized I was the first to comment on a DIFFERENT post.