What you do in your house is worth as much as if you did it up in heaven for our Lord God. We should accustom ourselves to think of our position and work as sacred and well-pleasing to God, not on account of the position and work, but on account of the word and faith from which the obedience and the work flow. ~ Martin Luther

Sunday, September 24, 2006



All the kids walking around had tacky ribbon halos from head to bumkin, arms brimming with stuffed animals and jumping spiders and mouths full of fried grease. I looked at the prices of some of those goodies and wouldn't have it. Instead, I got Corynn an el cheapo glow necklace that I thought she would appreciate more. I was wrong. It quickly became Andrew's. I guess the rides were 'treat' enough for her.

Oh-and a bite or two of FUNNEL CAKE! :-) Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Carmichael Family said...

Andrew is looking so GROWN UP! It seems like just yesterday that he was born! He is so cute!