What you do in your house is worth as much as if you did it up in heaven for our Lord God. We should accustom ourselves to think of our position and work as sacred and well-pleasing to God, not on account of the position and work, but on account of the word and faith from which the obedience and the work flow. ~ Martin Luther

Monday, September 11, 2006


On Saturday, while perusing a thrift store to fill up a bag for a deal, a man came by and dropped off an entire truck brimming with kid STUFF to donate. As he made his trips, I joked "Hey-to save time you can just load up MY car (he was parked next to me.) He asked me to come out to the truck to see if there was anything that I might want. I said "SERIOUSLY?" After he assured me that he was...I went out and found THIS! A REAL DESK for CORYNN! I have been WANTING one for her!!! She doesn't have to use a storage bin anymore! :-) Hurrah for generosity. And would you believe that kind man thanked ME for making HIS day?!?! Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Mandie said...

I just LOVE stories like that!

Abigail said...

hurrah for giant plastic desks given freely!