What you do in your house is worth as much as if you did it up in heaven for our Lord God. We should accustom ourselves to think of our position and work as sacred and well-pleasing to God, not on account of the position and work, but on account of the word and faith from which the obedience and the work flow. ~ Martin Luther

Monday, September 11, 2006


While Gary and Linda were here, they took a 'family picture' of us-something we haven't had in a LOOOONNNGGG time. Here is are, the Newman Four-well, five....



JUST Kidding! ;-) Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now Rebecca...I read that three times before I saw the "Just Kidding" part... I kept thinking...FIVE???? HUH? Are you really just kidding? ~Jen

Christine said...

How funny... actually, I had not seen the "Just Kidding" part. I had read the other part a few hours ago. You really had me going there. lol :)

Wendy said...

Har Har...I had to read it over a couple of times...and then scrolled down...you never know, the joke really could be on you! HA!

Mandie said...

What a bea-u-tiful family! Don't tease me about #5!

Abigail said...

You all look wonderful.

And only five?!? Why not go for the gold and make it six!

Rebecca said...

Yes-I am just kidding. I know it is a nasty trick to play the "Matt card" but I had to do it!

Anonymous said...

Well it really is 5 - Don't forget Dutchess! I can't believe she still has the two tone color on top of her head!! Hope all is well.