What you do in your house is worth as much as if you did it up in heaven for our Lord God. We should accustom ourselves to think of our position and work as sacred and well-pleasing to God, not on account of the position and work, but on account of the word and faith from which the obedience and the work flow. ~ Martin Luther

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

The Smart Ones Sleep

...but not I.

Idiot.

I have spent the last few hours that are supposed to be filled with precious sleep, organizing and sorting through past blog posts so as to categorize them for easy retrieval. I know. Like YOU care!! Like ANYONE cares!

I was so excited to have visited with Nancy from church this evening, and to work on crochet-that I just couldn't go to bed when she left. SO-I 'started' this HUGE task thinking I would leave off the rest for another time. But-this is me. Gung-ho to the end.

I have not categorized all of them-not even close. I wasn't ABOUT to categorize manually the plethora of photographs I have posted since I started this blog. But the somewhat interesting ones relevant to something others might like to refer to ARE categorized. I am sure the most interesting of all though, are the recipes now all conveniently located in the 'IN THE KITCHEN' category in the sidebar. You can find all the recipes I have ever posted now in ONE spot!

Now that I am CAUGHT UP...At the end of each month I will categorize that months posts.

I really HOPE that SOMEONE can benefit from this!

And now-to bed I go!

4 comments:

Girl Scout Mama said...

hi, rebecca.

It's me your cousin christina, I live in Georgia, just wanted to let you know that i have really enjoyed reading your blog and seeing all of the cute pictures of your kids. Thought that i would just say hi , well I got to run now. Oh and by the way, Sometimes I to haft to say up past bed time to do the things that I never get time to do for myself.

Christina

Rebecca said...

Christina?!?!? I am going right over to your site right now!

Abigail said...

we care, we care, we care, we care!

thanks especially for organizing the recipes....you know my weakness for food.

Rebecca said...

For a long time I thought about doing as you had done for recipes-that extra blog is SO handy! I am happy MYSELF to have them sorted through for my OWN easy access! I am thankful it was able to be done or I might have had to copy you!