What you do in your house is worth as much as if you did it up in heaven for our Lord God. We should accustom ourselves to think of our position and work as sacred and well-pleasing to God, not on account of the position and work, but on account of the word and faith from which the obedience and the work flow. ~ Martin Luther

Saturday, September 16, 2006


This picture makes me want to cry. Despite the fingers in her mouth (she never does that and was only being silly), she looks so grown up. My baby in a child's body. I don't know what I am going to do. She speaks so adult-like: in clarity and in vocabulary usage. She is looking so adult. I don't know if I can handle her growing up yet. Not yet. She is my baby. My first born. She is little girl! Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Abigail said...

It is so strange, isn't it, to see one's baby growing up. Sigh, I feel this way, and Millie's only four.

Rebecca said...

I keep having to remind myself that the goal is NOT to keep them babies forever, but to raise them up to be godly adults. Sometimes keeping them babies is a bit more appealing though.

I can only hope the Lord will give me more babies to fill my arms as they empty!