What you do in your house is worth as much as if you did it up in heaven for our Lord God. We should accustom ourselves to think of our position and work as sacred and well-pleasing to God, not on account of the position and work, but on account of the word and faith from which the obedience and the work flow. ~ Martin Luther

Thursday, October 19, 2006

First Squares


Here are the first two completed squares of my afghan. The pink one needs to be 'finished' with a border in ecru and then I will be done that one as well. I am well on my way! The fourth square I am working on now is the half puff stitch pattern. Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

smilnsigh said...

You amaze me! Home, husband, small children, getting ready for a trip... And still you have time for such.

You amaze me.

But I'm glad there are young people like you.

Rebecca said...

There is no amazing traits about it. I am super senstive of not giving myself an outlet-something that brings ME joy and relief and a chance to unwind. It is purely selfish!