What you do in your house is worth as much as if you did it up in heaven for our Lord God. We should accustom ourselves to think of our position and work as sacred and well-pleasing to God, not on account of the position and work, but on account of the word and faith from which the obedience and the work flow. ~ Martin Luther

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Girl Scouts


This is one of quite a few dresses I picked up for Corynn at the thrift store yesterday. Wednesday is half price day and so it becomes, basically, a dollar store. Most dresses end up being $1.00. I can't go every week because, though I save money by buying secondhand-I can still spend A LOT of money THERE if I am not careful. This particular store is fantastic for Corynn-I never leave empty handed for her. But it is another story entirely for Andrew. I NEVER find anything for him.

I call this dress her girl scout dress. It is brown and is supposed to be more fitted and at the knees. Right now it is a loose jumper at calf-length so she will (hopefully) be able to wear it next fall too. Two for one! Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wish we had a thrift shop that did sales like that here. We have the Goodwill...two of them in the area...but they don't have anything good in the way of kids clothes. Have a good weekend! ~Jen