What you do in your house is worth as much as if you did it up in heaven for our Lord God. We should accustom ourselves to think of our position and work as sacred and well-pleasing to God, not on account of the position and work, but on account of the word and faith from which the obedience and the work flow. ~ Martin Luther

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Homely and awkward


the beautiful Monarch begins its life as a butterfly in a rather, er, surprising way. It is incredibly swollen and the wings seem to be an afterthought. I was SO surprised to see the young monarch emerge THIS way, that I thought at first that I 'got' a deformed one! Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is sooooo bizarre! Maybe someday I can see this in person, too. Oh, I added my picture to my Journey blog JUST FOR YOU! It was already on my hsing blog so a little copy and paste and you can now "talk" to me "face to face."

Kris ;-)

Rebecca said...

I know-bizarre is a good word for it. Thanks for posting your picture-it is so much nicer to look at than a basket of pumpkins! hehehe