What you do in your house is worth as much as if you did it up in heaven for our Lord God. We should accustom ourselves to think of our position and work as sacred and well-pleasing to God, not on account of the position and work, but on account of the word and faith from which the obedience and the work flow. ~ Martin Luther

Friday, October 13, 2006

Scrappy Pages


Here you go Kris! I promised I would show you the finished product since you were the one to get me motivated to sit still enough long enough to start Andrew's baby album. Only four pages later...it's at least a start! Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Yes, it is a start! I need to get moving on my scrapbooking pages, too! It is so hard to find the time to do so, but once I start, I don't want to stop!! :D

Regina said...

Hi there Rebecca!

I just wanted to stop by, but was so captivated by your lovely precious children and fascinated by your marvelous descriptive writing. You certainly have a lovely and wonderful gift. Now it's quite late, but the time I've spent here has made me feel as if I was actually experiencing it with you or talking over a cup of tea. It's times like this when I feel so refreshed and recharged. The Lord really uses you to refresh and to refill my cup.

Thank you my precious and lovely friend. I thank God for your wonderful gift of words.

Blessings,
Regina

Anonymous said...

These are great! I've not started yet, but I'm hoping to get my table all set up tomorrow afternoon and scrap a page or two tomorrow night. My goal is six pages for the week. Not a lot, but a good start - just like you did!

Kris