What you do in your house is worth as much as if you did it up in heaven for our Lord God. We should accustom ourselves to think of our position and work as sacred and well-pleasing to God, not on account of the position and work, but on account of the word and faith from which the obedience and the work flow. ~ Martin Luther

Friday, December 29, 2006

Any babies with those toys?


Andrew got a lot of neato bathtoys for Christmas. Much better than the getting-moldy ducks we DID have. They had to try them out that very night! Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Rebecca! It is so nice to see you!! It has been a while since I visited your blog (LOVE the new look!!!) There is no WAY I can catch up on ALL that I have missed (maybe you could do a blog YEAR IN REVIEW that covers the highlights for all us ;D ).

I am SO GLAD to know that I am not the only one who puts my baby boy and young girls in the tub together!!! This is a GREAT picture!! And I LOVE your avatar (pic of you and hubby with the water behind you).

BLESSINGS! MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Rebecca said...

Paula! Thanks so much for stopping by again! I have been missing you-and wondering how all is going for you with your move and your little guy (and OTHER bigger littles) and so forth. I hope all is well and that your first Christmas in your new home was wonderful!