What you do in your house is worth as much as if you did it up in heaven for our Lord God. We should accustom ourselves to think of our position and work as sacred and well-pleasing to God, not on account of the position and work, but on account of the word and faith from which the obedience and the work flow. ~ Martin Luther

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

The extent of present-opening pics


Since the children were so sick the rest of the weekend, these few are the only shots I got of present opening. I got this Leappad for Corynn at Salvation Army several months back for $3.00 and it came with a geography program (WAY over her head-but she played with it anyway.) So for Christmas, I got her a princess book (naturally!) for her. It took her a long time to move on to another gift and in fact, I had to convince her to look up! That is actually something I LOVE to see; I hate to see children move on, looking for MORE presents before appreciating what they just got. It does my heart good. Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Carmichael Family said...

That's great...I too love to see a well-appreciated/enjoyed gift!

smilnsigh said...

Yes, this part is totally goood. :-)

I too don't care for the ... 'Gimme' more!' aspect of gifts.

'MN'