What you do in your house is worth as much as if you did it up in heaven for our Lord God. We should accustom ourselves to think of our position and work as sacred and well-pleasing to God, not on account of the position and work, but on account of the word and faith from which the obedience and the work flow. ~ Martin Luther

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Baby's First Christmas


For Corynn's first Christmas, I made these ornaments by stamping her foot and then embossing it with gold powder. Now every year, as we unwrap her baby ornament, she gets so excited as I talk to her about when she was a wee one.

To see such wonderful enthusiasm over her ornament made me think that Andrew shouldn't be left out. So, instead of buying a 'Baby's First Christmas' ornament, I guess I have begun another new tradition! Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

smilnsigh said...

So much more perfect, than those boughten ones!!!!!

Rebecca said...

I think so too :-)