What you do in your house is worth as much as if you did it up in heaven for our Lord God. We should accustom ourselves to think of our position and work as sacred and well-pleasing to God, not on account of the position and work, but on account of the word and faith from which the obedience and the work flow. ~ Martin Luther

Thursday, December 21, 2006

Lever 2000


What brought on THIS celebratory act? Well, I thought it would be nice to take a picture of Andrew soaking up the warmth of freshly dried towels, for posterity's sake, and I just couldn't stop!

Thanks for the clue's Baby Amelia's mama! Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Sarah said...

I love it! I actually came over just to check to see if you'd made a collage. I have a really similar one of all Amelia's tiny baby parts... the sweetness!!

Full of Grace said...

Andrew is gonna just "LOVE" that collage when he gets older-especially the photo of his bum :) hehehe All joking aside- I love your collage! :)

Rebecca said...

But what a CUTE little bum it is though! :-)

Beemoosie said...

Ah! Where do I start! Every posting is beautiful written and photographed! Merry Christmas!

Leah said...

I love it!!! Andrew looks a lot like Corynn to me in these pictures. Adorable!

I'll have to do something similar for Isaiah! :)

Abigail said...

I like this, and the bottom is the best... :)