What you do in your house is worth as much as if you did it up in heaven for our Lord God. We should accustom ourselves to think of our position and work as sacred and well-pleasing to God, not on account of the position and work, but on account of the word and faith from which the obedience and the work flow. ~ Martin Luther

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

***


The only time I get my picture taken is when I am the one taking it. It sort of stinks that I am the 'picture taker' and Matt is less interested in taking pictures. That means the only pictures I am in are when I am all alone-or cuddling a sicky child. Oh well. I am not photogenic anyway-so maybe it is a good thing! Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Kelli said...

Rebecca, you are very photogenic! Your eyes are gorgeous!
Kelli

Anonymous said...

Join the "mama club", Rebecca! I think that is what happens when we become mamas... We also become the photographer of the house and never get any photos of US! I was bemoaning the fact that I wasn't in any Christmas photos this year. I don't like my pics taken, either, but someday down the road the kids will need something to remember me by! :)

Michelle

Full of Grace said...

Rebecca,
I think you are putely and utterly crazy to say you are unphotogenic! You ALWAYS look beautiful in all the photos of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I think you are 'very' photogenic. You have a beautiful smile.
~~Anne

Abigail said...

P'shaw. You're photogenic. (Unless you've got everyone fooled but yourself...)

Rebecca said...

Thank you for your kind words-but you must trust me on this. Believe me. I am OKAY with it. The photos you see of me, my own vanity allows. The other bazillion are quickly deleted.

In fact-MATT even says I am unphotogenic... Over Christmas a picture was taken that I saw on the digital's viewfinder and really had me depressed. I asked Matt- Do I really look like that? He told me "no, I have just come to the conclusion that you are unphotogenic." Phew. What a RELIEF! At least now I know...